Maro99

Established Member
Impact
Exact Match Domain
SV:1k-10k
CPC: 2-9 dollars
How much ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$5 to $25 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
That is not a bad domain.

I can see it being sold for mid $X,XXX to low $XX,XXX to the right end user.

•••
Exact Match Domain
SV:1k-10k
CPC: 2-9 dollars
How much ?
There is some search volume but looks like it would be really hard to rank for the primary keywords. Your up against Canva, Adobe etc.

•••
That is not a bad domain.

I can see it being sold for mid $X,XXX to low $XX,XXX to the right end user.
Thank you for your opinion, Some domainer offered me 100 dollars but I asked for 300. we haven't agreed yet. do you think what I did is right?

•••
Yes, I think that you did the right thing because $100 seems like a low offer for that domain even in the reseller market and $300 seems like a better offer to sell the domain to a reseller.

•••
Yes, I think that you did the right thing because $100 seems like a low offer for that domain even in the reseller market and $300 seems like a better offer to sell the domain to a reseller.
okay, thank you again.

•••
I think its definitely worth more than $100. You could always develop the site, throw a blog on it or something to get some pages ranked. Then make some money off of affiliate marketing to products like AI logo makers etc. until you can sell the domain.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back