Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain bestfreewebdirectory.com appraise please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ILU

Established Member
Impact
5
I have bought a new domain at namecheap www.bestfreewebdirectory.com for the intention of creating a free phpld web directory.

Appraise please,
Thanks in advance. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Still no appraisal here, Is it because I am a newbie :(
 
0
•••
quite long name, low$$ more once developed.
 
0
•••
Too long a name.... reg fee!
 
0
•••
But I suppose it would top the Google for keyword "free web directory" as domain name is considered to be the most important factor in SERP :rolleyes:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back