advice Best registrar for .to domain

NameSilo
Watch

ProDomanico

Established Member
Impact
Can anyone suggest best registrar like name.com/namecheap etc., for .TO domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
register.to is the cheapest imo...

•••
•••
I mostly use my opensrs.net reseller account to search for and register (dot TO) domains but Messiah is right register.to is often cheapest...

HOWEVER...
if you do not buy your domain right away I would not trust your queries to register.to they have downtime very frequently, they rarely update the social media (its abandoned) and worst of all I suspect they have been scooping up the best names from searches for premium sales.

My experience is that register.to will somehow take all the best domains searched for that are not checked out promptly. Anything you don't buy asap that was available might soon be found for sale in their premium sales lists. This happens way too often for it to be chance. I think someone over at register.to is buying domains after reviewing their search logs.
So...
...a lesson in quantum domaining: Unless you are ready to buy don't even look.
Let the domain stay Schrodinger's Domain in the quantum state of UnavailableAvailable until you are ready to make your move.

Otherwise putting it out there just to see... well it may not available be when you return... but if the guy you asked if it was available from is selling it at 5000% reg fee well that is a little fishy...but at least it is still available to you still :(

In short check only with some money at hand if you must use register.to

•••
I have few .to domains with Register.to! They seem OK to me.

•••
Don't get me wrong they are ok the service works... mostly and if you dont mind not being able to access your control panel for days sometimes.... or if you don't mind that your searches will be looked over and registered by them and listed at thousands of percent the reg fee ...well sure they are pros at that.... so yeah they are ok.

•••
Don't get me wrong they are ok the service works... mostly and if you dont mind not being able to access your control panel for days sometimes.... or if you don't mind that your searches will be looked over and registered by them and listed at thousands of percent the reg fee ...well sure they are pros at that.... so yeah they are ok.

I didn't contradict your previous post :) I have only 3-5 domains which I redirected to my portfolio. So yeah, you may have better idea about their services. I first tried tonic.to which was very confusing for me. Register.to is at least far better than tonic.to in term of services and user interface in my opinion.

•••
I just wanted to clarify
I like what they offer good price and a mostly working control panel .... I use them [register.to] still but I just can't trust them for look ups anymore if I am not ready with the gun loaded.

•••
•••
as low as 40 on opensrs isnt it?

•••
The reg fees are too high considering that the .to market is very small (if you are excluding the park.io snaps).

Nevertheless, I still like that extension.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back