NameSilo

Best Hosting ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

priyakochin

Established Member
Impact
3
I want to change my current web hosting providers.They are not propagating all over the world.So I want to select a new one.

How I can get the best one ?

I want :
unlimited domain
unlimited DB
250+ GB BW
25+ GB Space

budget under $6 via paypal/cc
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
how long have you waited for the propagation to go through?

also, do you really need that much space and bandwidth? at less than $6 you'll probably just end up with a hosting company that oversells and cause you more headaches later.
 
0
•••
shockie said:
how long have you waited for the propagation to go through?

also, do you really need that much space and bandwidth? at less than $6 you'll probably just end up with a hosting company that oversells and cause you more headaches later.


I am using there service for last five months and they are having propagation in many places yet.
 
0
•••
shockie said:
also, do you really need that much space and bandwidth? at less than $6 you'll probably just end up with a hosting company that oversells and cause you more headaches later.

Similar thoughts for me too. What is the nature of the site you are hosting. You will definitely meet some over sellers with the given specs. Try to reorganize the requirements if possible. Good luck for your host hunt.
 
0
•••
for your budget and requirement I think the best option is Godaddy Hosting.

.
 
0
•••
I'm surprised that you haven't looked harder to find one. I see them out there offering something similar but not for $6. Good luck hunting
 
0
•••
Your requirements....

25GB of storage. Wow. The only one providing you with that for $6 per month will be overselling bigtime. Good luck with your quest.
 
0
•••
Serverpoint.com is one of the few companies on the Internet known as a true hosting company. I know that they offer A+ Personal Web Hosting Plan starting at $4.87/month - 150GBs of web space, 1,500GBs of data transfer, 150 email addresses, FTP Access, Hourly backups. Besides, a 99.99% network uptime guarantee, full redundancy and high network performance.
 
0
•••
Ultimatum said:
Serverpoint.com is one of the few companies on the Internet known as a true hosting company. I know that they offer A+ Personal Web Hosting Plan starting at $4.87/month - 150GBs of web space, 1,500GBs of data transfer, 150 email addresses, FTP Access, Hourly backups. Besides, a 99.99% network uptime guarantee, full redundancy and high network performance.


They are having a big setup fees.
 
0
•••
bluearrow said:
for your budget and requirement I think the best option is Godaddy Hosting.

.
I've heard many times that Godaddy is good for domains, but no for hosting.

Maybe Bluehost would be good. However, if you really need so much space & bandwidth, I would recommend you to go with a VPS or a dedicated server, but that won't be $6 per month.
 
0
•••
With your budget and hosting requirements, OP, I can offer you to have a look at package plans from Downtownhost.com, Powweb.com and MMhosting.com. Hope they will meet all your needs.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back