Dynadot

creative Best Domainbroker for leasing top - mid domainnames?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

twmney

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Im looking to lease several of my domainnames. Which websites offer the best services as a domainbroker for leasing. Ideally I would like to handoff my domains and have the domains either be leased by clients or collecting money trough click advertisement. Open to any feedback and the best tips.

edit: This is lease to rent only. No lease to buying

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Venture has a lease program. I contacted them years ago about a domain. They said I'd have to negotiate directly with the owner if I wanted a purchase option. So it sounds like they only lease.

Personally, I'd never agree to a perpetual lease without a purchase option. If my business took off or I wanted to sell it, I wouldn't want to be held hostage on a forever lease.

•••
Thanks will check venture out.
Also Top companies for years rent buildings they never get to own.

Last edited:
•••
Venture has a lease program. I contacted them years ago about a domain. They said I'd have to negotiate directly with the owner if I wanted a purchase option. So it sounds like they only lease.

Personally, I'd never agree to a perpetual lease without a purchase option. If my business took off or I wanted to sell it, I wouldn't want to be held hostage on a forever lease.
Thanks I checked it out. very proffesional website I entered the form for adminttance. Thanks you once again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back