IT.COM

question Best domain apparasial to tool available??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ujjawal Dangi

Established Member
Impact
How to find value of domain and website?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most people use EstiBot and you can as well. But when it comes to the value of a domain there are a lot of factors to take into consideration. You can learn a lot more by looking up info here at NamePros. Also go over to NameBio and see what recent domains are selling,

When I have a domain I am thinking of buying I go and put the keyword in NameBio and see if any similar names have sold in the past. I also check how many searches the domain gets monthly and one very important factor is to go over to Zfbot and see how many similar domains are owned, these are potential buyers.

- Will

•••
•••
GoDaddy has a beta appraisal tool--not sure how useful it actually is, but it seems interesting.

Am I the only one who thinks GoDaddy beta appraisal tool overestimates a bit?

•••
Am I the only one who thinks GoDaddy beta appraisal tool overestimates a bit?

That was a concern some of our users were bringing up--

GoDaddy has an incentive to overstate the appraisal so the customer may instead elect to purchase a cheaper name from the alternatives listed below straight from GoDaddy instead.

•••
Most people use EstiBot and you can as well. But when it comes to the value of a domain there are a lot of factors to take into consideration. You can learn a lot more by looking up info here at NamePros. Also go over to NameBio and see what recent domains are selling,

When I have a domain I am thinking of buying I go and put the keyword in NameBio and see if any similar names have sold in the past. I also check how many searches the domain gets monthly and one very important factor is to go over to Zfbot and see how many similar domains are owned, these are potential buyers.

- Will
How to check the search times?

•••
This is the best appraisal tool and the only one you'll need:

Body-Brain-icon.png

•••
I think you know exactly what you need. So don't depend on any other tools. Just think yourself and work your brain. good luck!

•••
I don't think a software could estimate the value of a domain alone. It depends on a lot of factors that only exist in one's mind.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back