Dynadot

domain benchmarktesting.com 1 DAY TO GO!!!!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bompy21

Established Member
Impact

AUCTIONING ON FLIPPA

LOW RESERVE

This is one of the most versatile domain names that I have ever come across!
This domain name has so much POTENTIAL TO TURN INTO A KILLER BUSINESS, here are some examples I can think of off the top of my head: One of the most popular niches this domain thrives in is the tech niche. It's great for promoting bench marking software that allows you to see your true PC performance. Also this domain is fantastic for computer hardware review websites where people can publicly post their thoughts on different PC hardware and software, public forums, discussing which pc's give the biggest bang for their buck. The opportunities are endless!!!

The term benchmark isn't just restricted to the tech niche, the term could be used for a whole ranges of subjects, such as benchmarking the performance of various types of cars,'' car hobbies-ts would love that one''! airplanes, helicopters, bikes/motorbikes, trains buses, and other heavy vehicles/machinery. This domain could be used for a website dedicated to quality testing different products like cleaning equipment, food products, sports equipment, hunting equipment ect...

This is an extremely valuable rare domain name, and if I had more time, I would have developed this domain name into an awesome business!!!

MONTHLY SEARCHES: 40,500

CPC: $3,48

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back