Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Beer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

namescanada

Established Member
Impact
4
For sale are two .info domains relating to beer making.

Beermaking.info 3000 searches a month for "beer making"
Beerbrewing.info 5000 searches a month for "beer brewing"

Please make me an offer (I can't refuse?)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$20 for the 2 ?

thanks.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Do you have a rough starting price in mind?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Yes, I do and I apologize for not stating it. I would like $198 for the pair. Price includes another year of registration. They are worth that and more with development. Sell beer kits, beer making books, start your own store.

moneyraker said:
Do you have a rough starting price in mind?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back