Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Beatings.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

Established Member
Impact
18
Google Results : 224,000

Tell me what ya think...;)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
D-:
 
0
•••
So does that mean good or bad...:D
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Shaggy
So does that mean good or bad...:D

I dunno! :o
See you in the a.m. (after some sleep a.m.), Shaggy. :)

:zzz:
 
0
•••
Eh I have to say reg fee on this one...
 
0
•••
The name is generic, but there is not much use for it?! Regfee for now ^^
 
0
•••
Ok...this is not one of my best .orgs. But I figured it could be a site for women and children (or men) that have been beaten by their spouses, a foundation to help them through it(after they have turned them in.... ;) )

I figured something like that....
 
0
•••
Beatings.org. Hmmmm.... I like it! But not for a non-profit group.


I'm a firm believer that non-profits should not have names that scare the living daylights out of the people they're trying to serve.

;)

I could think of a couple "lighter" uses for the name.

$20 to $50
 
0
•••
Yeah a non profit group might like it. Like one of those help lines or something.
 
0
•••
$10+

Good luck
 
0
•••
I know this is a minor inconvienience, but hopefully next time you won't **** with me!
 
0
•••
Have to agree with RJ on this one. The last place I would want to visit on the web after being abused would be a site called "Beatings". Also sounds like an org that teaches you how to "beat" or ranks "beatings". Just hard to imagine a use for it. Curious to hear what RJ's "lighter" uses might be. Then you may receive more favorable appraisals.

ST
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back