Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain bbwlove appraisal

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

avmonkey

Established Member
Impact
2
So the story is I always knew BBW girls were trending before I made the switch from crypto to domains. I was just lucky one night and BBWlove popped up in my head. This is pretty much my first domain pick up btw. Anyway, I had in my GoDaddy cart while I pondered the possibility of making money in ddomains. Well, it was removed from my cart and the price went up to the thousands. Man, I was upset, so I went to HostGator very quickly and paid $14 for it. Now its valued on GoDaddy at 43,000 but for sale for 25k. My domain. Anyway looking at sales of BBW and Love it does seem to be selling around 4 to 5k according to Godaddy. Anyway am I crazy for listing at 5k with offers starting at $4300.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bbwlove in king is valued at 4300 usd in gd appraisal but this means nothing. Domains have sold for much more or less than the appraisal value. could be a good domain for bow clothing company or match making site
 
2
•••
High XXX / Low X,XXX (adult)

The word "porn" or "sex" would be preferred, than "love". Regardless, considering the industry and its potential with the right end user, the above estimate could be fair. If "porn" or "sex", considerably more. IMO
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back