Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

priced BasketballFanSite.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel L

Established Member
Impact
0
For sale: BasketballFanSite.com, $79 or best offer!

The basketball season is just heating up, so cash in on the high interest level that keeps growing! Estibot.com appraises this domain at $190. It is renewed through 9/26/16 and is held in my Godaddy account--I will push it to your Godaddy account upon purchase. I accept Paypal payments.

Thanks for your interest!

Daniel
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I assume you meant registered through 9/26/16?
$5
 
0
•••
Thanks, that was a typo and should read through 9/26/16. Thanks for the offer, but can't go that low.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back