IT.COM

Banners for $1 per month

NameSilo
Watch
Hello,

I'm selling a few banners 250x90 on my website yfun.net for just $1 per month (six months minimum).
The website has PR3 and 100 unique visitors per day but this number will get bigger soon.

Warez, pr0n and similar websites are not allowed.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still available, uv number increased.
--

Sold one spot, price will increase with $0.5 with every spot sold.

Last edited:
•••
Hello,
The website has PR3 and 100 unique visitors per day but this number will get bigger soon.
Thanks.

Are you sure? Because Alexa is showing a completely different stat than what you are stating.

•••
Can you tell me what does Alexa says? And also, when was Alexa a good measure for this kind of websites?
I can provide Analytics stats to anyone interested, it's not like I'm claiming hundreds of thousands of visitors.

•••
aluc you can check on Alexa yourself. I was just checking and testing to get a general idea on Alexa. I am not too sure which site you have used apart from Analytics to measure and please dont take me wrong because everyone would think about the exposure and how vast the exposure is when it comes to banner ads. I am not saying you are wrong.
Plus your pricing is pretty cheap as compared to some others i have checked.
Thanks anyways.

•••
Sorry, I didn't wanted to sound harsh but your first reply wasn't very friendly either.

•••
I can provide Analytics stats to anyone interested, it's not like I'm claiming hundreds of thousands of visitors.

I might be interested. Please send me a PM with some Google Analytics screenshots for the last 2-3 months. What interests me the most is traffic sources and audience geo stats. Thanks.

•••
468x60 banners (random - refresh/30s, multiple locations) are available for $3/month if anyone is interested.

Some stats can be seen here:
https://www.quantcast.com/yfun.net

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back