IT.COM

domain BankingHotline.com / 17 yr old / Cool?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-Annuation

#Top Member
Impact
BankingHotline

17 year old

Yeah or nah?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think yeah but i think maximum price is 7000 Dollar, easy sell for 1 to 2k
, what about you think about my Domain Goldadvise.com ?

•••
Thanks for the scoop fam! BrokerHotline.com is priced at 1.6k on GD so I'm not as optimistic as you, and may just keep it for other purposes.

Regarding your name, I did a GD search and found AdviseMoney.com At 3.7k and CryptoAdvise.com at 3.2k

But that's other owners valuation. To start-up a service that specifically targets a service scope on preservation of wealth, like GoldAdvise.com, would require a financial service licence etc, and appropriate education obligations under relevant statutory law. Plus it's a real niche.

I guess gold backed cryptocurrency is now a popular way of buying gold online (as opposed with going directly through the mint,) so perhaps targeting these end users looking at establishing a retirement fund consulting service would be an option.

If it were AdviseGold.com it would be better for sure.

•••
yeah maybe 1.6k is the price, yeah its the price not the Value,
Price is what you pay, Value is what you get, dont sell your domains for the Price
wait and get the right Value.... ;)

•••
Im here in this Forum new, but im not a Amateur, i sell many domains, many many domains, your Domain is 7000k worth this is the maximum in my eyes, with the right buyer you get this price, you only need to wait in 10 to 20 years there is no more .com domains avaible, good domains and im sure the domain prices fly then fly like bitcoin
and the best is there is nearly 18million bitcoins, but a domain like yours or my its only 1 ;)
if someone want this domain then he need to pay the right price

Last edited:
•••
Im here in this Forum new, but im not a Amateur, i sell many domains, many many domains, your Domain is 7000k worth this is the maximum in my eyes, with the right buyer you get this price, you only need to wait in 10 to 20 years there is no more .com domains avaible, good domains and im sure the domain prices fly then fly like bitcoin

If this happens then I'll be happy. Afterall, $10 renewal fee leaves me at $100 waiting for 10 years. Of not, by then I'll be established in finance and will probably use it as a subdomain for my start-up for SEM.

Just learning to make sure my portfolio is tidy and themed, and not full of names that aren't SEM useful.

The name you mentioned earlier you own, I can see having SEM value. It's somewhat aged and finance themed.

•••
I would say $1200 as a selling price
Also can yall name a price for clip.fit please?

•••
If this happens then I'll be happy. Afterall, $10 renewal fee leaves me at $100 waiting for 10 years. Of not, by then I'll be established in finance and will probably use it as a subdomain for my start-up for SEM.

Just learning to make sure my portfolio is tidy and themed, and not full of names that aren't SEM useful.

The name you mentioned earlier you own, I can see having SEM value. It's somewhat aged and finance themed.

yeah, the renewal fee is a Problem...

•••
There have only ever been 24 sales of .fit

gTLD's need to make sense

E.g

Stay.Fit

or

Keep.Fit

This is how search engines read them fam.

Hope this helps

Check dnpric.es

It's the same as NameBio, but free

•••
There have only ever been 24 sales of .fit

gTLD's need to make sense

E.g

Stay.Fit

or

Keep.Fit

This is how search engines read them fam.

Hope this helps

Check dnpric.es

It's the same as NameBio, but free
Only 24??
Oh wow
How much do you think it could be worth then?
My guess is that somewhere around $25

Last edited:
•••
Well...

As I said, the IP doesn't really make sense

And other examples that don't make sense go like this

Bitcoin.fit - $29.99 - June 2019

Crypto.fit - $129 - November 2020

Etc

I'm using innuendo here because I want you to check out the data.

Go to

dnpric.es

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back