Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Background color... good or evil?? ; )

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyte

Pros Against PrejudiceEstablished Member
Impact
24
I'd appreciate feedback about having a background color to one of my sights...

Here it is in blue... http://www.chargecards.cc

Here it is in white... http://www.chargecards.cc/index_white.htm

Thoughts??? Opinions??

Thanks!

Lyte

EDIT: I noticed the blue background comes in different shades depending on wich computer I'm using. Ugh! On the one with which I code, it's very light... just something to give it color. On the other, it's darker and not so attractive. Hmm!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Blue looks better
 
0
•••
Blue's better
Goes better with the headings and easy for the eyes :)
 
0
•••
the blue background is better
 
0
•••
I go along with everybody else. BLUE :)
 
0
•••
my eyes like the white color :!:
 
0
•••
Took me a while to make up my mind on this one, both of them look alright really, though like most people I think the light blue is a much softer colour on the eyes! The white is a bit too in your face for my liking. Nice banner by the way.

good luck, adam
 
0
•••
I like the white better..........
 
0
•••
Blue looks better, White makes it tooooo bright!
 
0
•••
The white is a bit more strain but the blue may relax the visitor too much. IMO, the white spurs the visitor to action whereas the blue may make the visitor read, or to maybe click on something.

I'd go with the white because the site is for information and as such is best presented in the standard plain black and white.
 
0
•••
The Blue background si better!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back