Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain babes.mn

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahstanford

Established Member
Impact
11
Please appraise.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Some of the very (like 5) few past sales I could find:

Poker.mn $550 via Sedo
Pet.mn $160 via Sedo

I think you get the idea where Im going with this.

Stay away from these obscure extensions.

Remember.........If it's still available to reg, there is a reason for that.

Keyword + Extension = $0
 
0
•••
Some of the very (like 5) few past sales I could find:

Poker.mn $550 via Sedo
Pet.mn $160 via Sedo

I think you get the idea where Im going with this.

Stay away from these obscure extensions.

Remember.........If it's still available to reg, there is a reason for that.

Keyword + Extension = $0

Wouldn't those sales indicate at least a current value of $xx considering this keyword is of similar demand?

Thanks again for the input, I appreciate it.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back