domain b r i l l i a n t f i n d e r . c o m

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TopBrandsForSale

NameFinest.comUpgraded Member
Impact
Hi guys, I recently bought a series of new domains.

BrilliantFinder .com
BrilliantDaddy .com
BrilliantAthletes. com

How much would you price them?

Thank you!

P

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hard sells. Here I have a problem with the word "brilliant". I'd need a more punchy, fitting word for them to be desirable brands. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Hard sells. Here I have a problem with the word "brilliant". I'd need a more punchy, fitting word for them to be desirable brands. IMO
Tbh it's not my favorite word either. But anyway it seems to work just fine for many businesses.

Look at BrilliantDirectories.com -> a multimillion company.

•••
Tbh it's not my favorite word either. But anyway it seems to work just fine for many businesses.

Look at BrilliantDirectories.com -> a multimillion company.
Exceptions exist. Could say the same about a company that has the word "fantastic" in it, and yeah guess what you'll find one (or more) that will be a successful company too. Still doesn't change the situation for most domains, especially without a backbone yet (development, sales, reputation, notoriety etc.). Just isn't the right way to look at it, IMO

Last edited:
•••
Exceptions exist. Could say the same about a company that has the word "fantastic" in it, and yeah guess what you'll find one (or more) that will be a successful company too. Still doesn't change the situation for most domains, especially without a backbone yet (development, sales, reputation, notoriety etc.). Just isn't the right way to look at it, IMO
I understand, yes I'm not sure about them either, but out of the 3, I think BrilliantFinder has some good value.
I'm getting 2/3/4 average daily visits since I published my listing on DAN, so this one could be interesting for someone already. I'm thinking about a directory business website or a directory software/template/plugin.

What do you think?

•••
I understand, yes I'm not sure about them either, but out of the 3, I think BrilliantFinder has some good value.
I'm getting 2/3/4 average daily visits since I published my listing on DAN, so this one could be interesting for someone already. I'm thinking about a directory business website or a directory software/template/plugin.

What do you think?
Sure, best of luck with it regardless. If you appreciate the domain and transform it into something of substance, I'd encourage you to do that

Another thing that I want to add is what are you finding brilliantly? Finding everything brilliantly? Its a bit general. When you introduce something like car finder, quote finder, home finder, music finder, domain finder, shoe finder, guitar finder, food finder, phone finder, game finder, pet finder, trend finder, book finder, movie finder, virus finder...then all of a sudden you're in the money (the finding is specific)

Last edited:
•••
Sure, best of luck with it regardless. If you appreciate the domain and transform it into something of substance, I'd encourage you to do that

Another thing that I want to add is what are you finding brilliantly? Finding everything brilliantly? Its a bit general. When you introduce something like car finder, quote finder, home finder, music finder, domain finder, shoe finder, guitar finder, food finder, phone finder, game finder, pet finder, trend finder, book finder, movie finder, virus finder...then all of a sudden you're in the money (the finding is specific)
Hi, thank you for your advice!
Yes, I do agree with you.
The name is a bit generic, but still, I can see some value.
It can be a Directory Template for WordPress or something that you use to find your keys in case you forget about them and so on. Anyway, it would be a stronger name undoubtedly with a words match as you said. Noted! ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back