NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I respect the "BO" may have some abbreviated meanings, but its a tough one for me, IMO. This extension hits home with venture capitalism, so "BO" would need to neatly fit into that, probably, unless it was of interest to someone in the Caribbean. If it was something like "GO VC", I could definitely find a way to like it. Take offers, hope you catch a bid

Last edited:
•••
I respect the "BO" may have some abbreviated meanings, but its a tough one for me, IMO. This extension hits home with venture capitalism, so "BO" would need to neatly fit into that, probably, unless it was of interest to someone in the Caribbean. If it was something like "GO VC", I could definitely find a way to like it. Take offers, hope you catch a bid
Thanks for the input. I like ''Bolivia'' and ''Business Office'', or even ''Backorder'' meanings. It has reselling value too.

•••
•••
backorder ventures in my mind

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back