available Available .sc domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

drig

Established Member
Impact
2
Here are some nice .sc names that are available (I decided not to register these). The number next to the name is the wordtracker score (per day) I received at digitalpoint. Please double check the stats as I am not responsible for mistakingly posting the wrong information.

musiclyrics.sc – 75000
freemusicdownloads.sc – 14000
lick.sc – 3900
internetradio.sc – 2800
running.sc – 2500
resumes.sc – 2300
blood.sc – 2300
archery.sc – 1600
check.sc – 1400
lcdtv.sc – 1400
light.sc – 1300
door.sc - 1250
used.sc – 1200
virtual.sc – 1000
fencing.sc – 1000
entrepreneur.sc – 900
homework.sc – 800
checkers.sc – 730
solar.sc – 610
track.sc – 600
myip.sc – 350

Also, REGISTERTLDS.COM is available.

EDIT: sorry mod
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
tvguide.sc – 7000
death.sc – 4500
summer.sc - 3600
out.sc – NA – stands for “Out Source”
icons.sc – 4800
resume.sc – 4500
bluebook.sc - 4350
rugs.sc - 1100
lovepoems.sc - 10900

collegefootball.sc – 2700
homebusiness.sc – 2700
northkorea.sc – 3700
airlinetickets.sc – 15000
breakingnews.sc – 5600
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Moved to: Available Domain Names.

Thanks for your efforts, and keep up the good work.

:)
 
0
•••
-db- said:
Moved to: Available Domain Names.

Thanks for your efforts, and keep up the good work.

:)
Ops, sorry about that! Still getting used to the forum layout. I have a list of about 20 more... about 4 Im going to register. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
drig said:
out.sc – NA – stands for “Out Source”
was a nice one, but taken in the mean time ... (not be myself unfortunately)
some rep added for your nice list though :)

Domain ID:D501742-LRCC
Domain Name:OUT.SC
Created On:20-Oct-2006 17:31:07 UTC
Expiration Date:20-Oct-2007 17:31:07 UTC
 
0
•••
Thanks. Ill update the list later. Today, I registered:

pool.sc and websitedesign.sc

They dont have the greatest ovt/wt, BUT I liked them.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back