Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

available Available "Odd" Domains...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

briman1970

Lawyer.imVIP Member
Impact
227
First I looked up synonyms of "odd" at Dictionary.com... I then handpicked the most common/popular words and ended up with this list of 41 words:

odd
weird
offbeat
abnormal
freaky
funky
funny
kooky
nutty
oddball
outlandish
screwy
wayout
amazing
uncommon
crazy
eccentric
imaginative
mad
unbelievable
strange
deviant
unusual
bizarre
different
funny
gross
peculiar
curious
goofy
insane
silly
wacky
whack
wild
exotic
unique
colorful
peculiar
diverse
cool

Then, I took the most common terms to describe websites and merged each .com below with the above list. This made 5 different lists, each ending with one of the following:

domains.com
websites.com
sites.com
webpages.com
pages.com

This created a total of 205 domains on 5 different lists. I ran these lists through Domain Name Analyzer to check availability and came up with the following available "Odd" domains (86 names total):

curiousdomains.com
whackdomains.com
abnormaldomains.com
imaginativedomains.com
kookydomains.com
outlandishdomains.com
screwydomains.com
colorfulwebsites.com
curiouswebsites.com
deviantwebsites.com
diversewebsites.com
insanewebsites.com
peculiarwebsites.com
whackwebsites.com
abnormalwebsites.com
kookywebsites.com
nuttywebsites.com
oddballwebsites.com
offbeatwebsites.com
outlandishwebsites.com
screwywebsites.com
uncommonwebsites.com
colorfulsites.com
curioussites.com
deviantsites.com
diversesites.com
goofysites.com
peculiarsites.com
whacksites.com
abnormalsites.com
eccentricsites.com
oddballsites.com
offbeatsites.com
outlandishsites.com
screwysites.com
uncommonsites.com
colorfulwebpages.com
curiouswebpages.com
deviantwebpages.com
differentwebpages.com
diversewebpages.com
exoticwebpages.com
goofywebpages.com
grosswebpages.com
insanewebpages.com
oddwebpages.com
peculiarwebpages.com
sillywebpages.com
uniquewebpages.com
unusualwebpages.com
whackwebpages.com
abnormalwebpages.com
amazingwebpages.com - REGISTERED!
eccentricwebpages.com
freakywebpages.com
funkywebpages.com
imaginativewebpages.com
kookywebpages.com
madwebpages.com
nuttywebpages.com
oddballwebpages.com
offbeatwebpages.com
outlandishwebpages.com
screwywebpages.com
unbelievablewebpages.com
uncommonwebpages.com
wayoutwebpages.com
curiouspages.com
differentpages.com
grosspages.com
insanepages.com
peculiarpages.com
unusualpages.com
whackpages.com
abnormalpages.com
eccentricpages.com
imaginativepages.com
kookypages.com
nuttypages.com
oddballpages.com
offbeatpages.com
outlandishpages.com
screwypages.com
uncommonpages.com

The domain I registered is (of course) missing from the list. The rest are up for grabs. 119 of the 205 domains are registered, which means the above domains are pretty much the cream of the available "Odd Domains" crop. Good luck and please be an honorable NP'er and donate NP$ if you register any.

Cheerios,
Brian
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
OK... it was around 3:00am this morning when I posted this, so here's a bump to let everyone get a chance to see my thread.
:)
 
0
•••
Okee Dokee...

Someone took amazingwebpages.com! I hope that it wasn't one of you guys because I KNOW you wouldn't stiff me for some lousy NP$. :|

Update: WTF? It said "Available" when I checked it a few days ago. Now it says registered since Feb. 2006? Sorry... my mistake! :red:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Last bump...

BTW, I also looked up the above list in non-plural flavor. All are available except:

insanepage.com
amazingwebpage.com
uncommonsite.com
offbeatsite.com
colorfulsite.com
 
0
•••
Nice list....
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back