NameSilo

available Available LLLL.IN

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurley4540

Account Closed
Impact
50
Post all available LLLL.IN's in this thread.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Most of the LLLL.in are unregistered. I think we can limit the thread to dictionary LLLL.in's

Here are a few beginning with A and B:

abbe.in
ably.in
abos.in
acta.in
agee.in
ager.in
agog.in
ague.in
ainu.in
alee.in
amyl.in
aped.in
aviv.in
awls.in
axer.in
ayes.in
barr.in
bely.in
bilk.in
bobs.in
boca.in
bohr.in
boor.in
bows.in
brie.in
brow.in
budd.in
burl.in
burr.in
byrd.in
 
0
•••
Oh really......so only LLL.in's are good atm?
 
0
•••
I don't see LLLL.in's having any value in the near future
 
0
•••
lol

are you kidding


i recently sold

rite.in for $1k
 
0
•••
Nice sale
 
0
•••
LLLL.in's will only have value if they make sense, dictionary words - maybe not even all.

Most are still available to hand reg, there won't be a buyout in the near future, not for a decade or so at least! Plus, LLL.in only just sold out quite recently, so until that market peaks... I doubt random LLLL.in's even be considered.

But I could be wrong ;)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the advise...and I am waiting for lll,ins to increase in value :/
 
0
•••
Nice sale l-l-l where did you sell it ? I've got a few LLLL
 
0
•••
Hurley4540 said:
Thanks for the advise...and I am waiting for lll,ins to increase in value :/

Its a slow process for now. They have definitely increased but it will take a while. I think its only normal for them to be where they are at (quite volatile) considering its still very early stages.

I think... a lot of people who registered the LLL.in towards the end (just before buyout) got the worst quality letters - and during this rush people registered just to get a piece of the action. They registered them at around $4 each or less (.in promo). But when it comes to renew them (in early 2009) the renewal prices will be around $12-$14.

I think during this period a lot of names will get dropped. What happens with those names will determine prices. As we've seen so far, LLL.in's get snapped up pretty quick at drop. So this is a good sign. I think from this drop period in early 2009 prices will start rising more steadily.

- imo.
 
0
•••
OneTime said:
Its a slow process for now. They have definitely increased but it will take a while. I think its only normal for them to be where they are at (quite volatile) considering its still very early stages.

I think... a lot of people who registered the LLL.in towards the end (just before buyout) got the worst quality letters - and during this rush people registered just to get a piece of the action. They registered them at around $4 each or less (.in promo). But when it comes to renew them (in early 2009) the renewal prices will be around $12-$14.

I think during this period a lot of names will get dropped. What happens with those names will determine prices. As we've seen so far, LLL.in's get snapped up pretty quick at drop. So this is a good sign. I think from this drop period in early 2009 prices will start rising more steadily.

- imo.

Yup, they registered them because of cheap prices but the renewal fee is 3x the reg fee ;)
 
0
•••
advaita said:
Nice sale l-l-l where did you sell it ? I've got a few LLLL


it was through whois


i also have 100 odd more CVCV and meaningful LLLL
 
0
•••
i had 3 low $ xxx offers for my ANTI.IN but i prefer to wait.
 
0
•••
anti,in nice domain :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back