IT.COM

.in Available LLL.INs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
These are list of available LLL.INs

At present there are 424 names left out of 17,576 names (about 2.4%)

Attachments

• Available.LLL.in.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 120
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thanks
before i could check the availibility most of then were taken

•••
Attached a list of available LLL.INs. Currently there are about 288 remaining. That makes it about 1.6% only.

Attachments

• Available.LLL.in.txt
    2 KB · Views: 88
•••
Attached a list of available LLL.INs. Currently there are about 339 remaining. That makes it about 1.9% only.

Attachments

• Available.LLL.in.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 75
•••
Buying them makes sense at discount reg fee. Many domainers flipp them this way.

•••
Attached a list of available LLL.INs. Currently there are about 399 remaining. That makes it about 2.2% only.

Attachments

• Available.LLL.in.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 73
•••
I wonder when will LLL.in SOLD out again :)

•••
Some LLL.in domains set to delete over the next few days...

Deleting on May 14
zpz.in
gxz.in
rtq.in
yjx.in
aqj.in
ueo.in
jmo.in
kzb.in
zyw.in
hgu.in
wwm.in
xzd.in
vxj.in
xzj.in
bgu.in
zgr.in
vgj.in
yky.in

Deleting on May 15
gru.in
qqs.in

Deleting on May 16
dkh.in
fgk.in
fhk.in
ghk.in
fkr.in
ekf.in
dko.in

Deleting on May 17
xgg.in
agm.in
uet.in
omi.in

Deleting on May 18
hkf.in
hfk.in

•••
This month's numbers don't look so good, we have 1,013 LLL.IN names remaining (~5.7%)

Attachments

• LLL.in.available.txt
    6.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
•••
Makes sense though. I haven't seen any aftermarket in poor LLL.in combinations. Fortunately, my best LLL.in domains get more inquiries than ever -- and from a wide range of end users.

•••
Attached a list of available LLL.INs. There are 1,153 remaining that makes it about ~6.5% of all possible LLL.IN combinations.

Attachments

• LLL.in.available.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 74
•••
Attached a list of available LLL.INs. There are 1,345 remaining that makes it about ~7.65% of all possible LLL.IN combinations.

Attachments

• LLL.in.available.txt
    9.2 KB · Views: 45
•••
Attached a list of all available LLL.INs. There are only 1,281 remaining (~7.28% of all LLL.IN). This is slightly down from last month.

Attachments

• LLL.in.available.txt
    8.8 KB · Views: 39
•••
Attached a list of all available LLL.INs, currently there are 804 names remaining, which makes it about 4.57% of all possible LLL.IN combinations

Attachments

• LLL.in.available.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 57
•••
Can you please share an updated report... Thanks a lot

•••
I'd be curious on a total count as well.. Although these names aren't available right now, they will be dropping and becoming available over the next couple of days...

Deleting on November 28
gvm.in
uxl.in

Deleting on November 29
jgw.in
xwd.in
qfi.in
xzp.in

Deleting on November 30
wdz.in

•••
Attached here, there are 471 remaining.

Attachments

• LLL.available.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 55
•••
•••
LLL.in are waste of money. Ive had around few in 2007 when I started out and honestly none of the them ever sold, wasted 14.99 renewals for 3 years and finally let it go.

•••
LLL.in are waste of money. Ive had around few in 2007 when I started out and honestly none of the them ever sold, wasted 14.99 renewals for 3 years and finally let it go.
you dont believe hence your bad results.

•••

It really depends on the name. Investing in LLL.IN involves research and patience. You can see list of sales here http://domainmarket.in/sales/ . Mind you, these are just the list of reported sales . Most of the sales go unreported. I get tons of inquiries on my LLL.IN domains, but most are sub $100, hence they do not sell. If I sell them at $100, I do get a small profit, but no where near what I could be getting if I waited for the right buyer, maybe few years down the road. This is just a candid and honest opinion. YMMV.

Last edited:
•••

Scientists have proven that bumble bees are too heavy to fly. Their wings are too small and it is aerodynamically just impossible they could fly.

What a pity that bumble bees are not aware that and still fly!

•••

Have sold about 20 LLL.IN for between low $xxxx to high $xxxx each and many more for lower amounts then this. Most of these sales have been to Peoples/Companies in Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, India and USA. So investing in LLL.IN have been a good business for me. Most of the names i sold have been with 2 premium letters and 1 non premium letter.

•••

you dont believe hence your bad results.

I don't about the current situation, I've had around 70+ 3 letter domains in 2007, something like snk.in, jsh.etc but after 3 years of wasting around 15$ for renewal I realized that there is little market for dot in. Most of the people who can use computer in subcontinent are English proficient and search for generic english related keywords and land in .com websites. Ive not seen may .in website poping up in any of my searches.

It really depends on the name. Investing in LLL.IN involves research and patience. You can see list of sales here http://domainmarket.in/sales/ . Mind you, these are just the list of reported sales . Most of the sales go unreported. I get tons of inquiries on my LLL.IN domains, but most are sub $100, hence they do not sell. If I sell them at $100, I do get a small profit, but no where near what I could be getting if I waited for the right buyer, maybe few years down the road. This is just a candid and honest opinion. YMMV.

Scientists have proven that bumble bees are too heavy to fly. Their wings are too small and it is aerodynamically just impossible they could fly.

What a pity that bumble bees are not aware that and still fly!

Have sold about 20 LLL.IN for between low $xxxx to high $xxxx each and many more for lower amounts then this. Most of these sales have been to Peoples/Companies in Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, India and USA. So investing in LLL.IN have been a good business for me. Most of the names i sold have been with 2 premium letters and 1 non premium letter.

Sorry it took a while to respond back. I had to search my LLL.IN who-is DB dating back as far as 2008.

So, if you look at my response here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/are-in-valuable.803757/#post-4742970 . It seems based on the names the user spid4r gave in that thread, there is no conclusive evidence that he/she registered 70 odd names.

•••
Are all the LLL.in taken now @aceeca? If not, an updated available's list would be awesome :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back