available Available Dictionay Dot Coms

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1,026
Hi,

I have a list of dot coms I have been watching for a while. I ran the names through GoDaddy bulk checker yesterday and was amazed at the number that had been taken. I shall post the remaining names here.

SKIAMACHY.COM (A fighting with a shadow; a mock contest; an imaginary or futile combat.)

SCLAFFER.COM (Def. of sclaff: To scrape or strike the ground with a golf club behind the ball before hitting it.)

SCOFFALOT.COM (not actually a word, but very funny!)

SCRIMMAGER.COM (Def. of scrimmage: scrim·mage (skrmj)
n.
1. Football The contest between two teams from the time the ball is snapped until it is declared dead.
2. Sports A practice session or informal game, as between two units of the same team.
3.
a. A rough-and-tumble struggle; a tussle.
b. A skirmish.
intr.v. scrim·maged, scrim·mag·ing, scrim·mag·es Sports
To engage in a scrimmage.)

SCRUMMIEST.COM ((chiefly Brit)
scrummier, scrummiest
1. colloq
Delicious; scrumptious)

Many more on my website. Follow the link in my signature.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back