Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

available Available .cc domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer

VIP Member
Impact
192
(.tld) - names are also available in this extension - My personal favorites are in bold.

actresses.cc
agencies.cc
amusementparks.cc
ancienthistory.cc (.biz, .us)
animatedgraphics.cc (.org, .biz, .us)
animationart.cc
announcers.cc
artnouveau.cc
barns.cc
basketry.cc (.biz)
beautypageants.cc (.biz)
bottles.cc
breakdancing.cc (.biz)
buildingdesigners.cc (.org, .us)
businesslaw.cc
cancerresearch.cc
chats.cc
childstars.cc (.biz, .us)
classicalstudies.cc (.us)
columnists.cc
comedians.cc
composers.cc
consumergoods.cc
cooperatives.cc
crochet.cc
digitalartists.cc (.biz)
drilling.cc
environmental.cc
eras.cc (.biz)
fairytales.cc
famousnames.cc (.biz, .us)
fandom.cc
fanpages.cc (.biz)
farmrealestate.cc
figureskating.cc
filmmakers.cc
folkdancing.ccfolktales.cc
futurism.cc
gamedesign.cc
genres.cc
glassware.cc
graphicdesigners.cc
growers.cc
guilds.cc
hints.cc
homemakers.cc
horticulture.cc
humanities.cc
hypnotists.cc
imagegalleries.cc (.biz)
impersonators.cc
impressionism.cc
independent.cc
industrialhemp.cc
informationtechnology.cc
interactivefiction.cc (.biz, .us)
jugglers.cc (.us)
kitchenware.cc
knitting.cc
lacemaking.cc (.us)
linguistics.cc
maintenance.cc
marching.cc (.biz)
marketplaces.cc
mediaproduction.cc
mehndi.cc
mining.cc
modification.cc
mosaics.cc
musicaltheatre.cc
musicology.cc
native.cc
needlework.cc
numismatics.cc
painters.cc
papermaking.cc (.biz, .us)
phonographs.cc
preservation.cc
printmakers.cc
professionaleducation.cc (.us)
publications.cc
puppeteers.cc (.us)
puppetry.cc (.biz, .us)
quilting.cc
raving.cc (.us)
recordlabels.cc (.biz)
reproductions.cc
retailtrade.cc (.us)
rhetoric.cc
rococo.cc
roleplaying.cc
romanticism.cc
rubberstamping.cc
seasonal.cc
shooter.cc
simulation.cc
singers.cc
soaps.cc
soundfiles.cc (.us)
surrealism.cc
sustainable.cc
telegraphs.cc (.biz, .us)
toilets.cc
tractors.cc
typewriters.cc
typography.cc
woodcraft.cc
wordgames.cc

Np$ donations are always appreciated :) Please enjoy the list-
Jennifer
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ughh... you people are killing me!!! D-:

Y'all are posting names that are on my list and I can't buy them till I get paid again!!! :lol: Keep these little secrets till the 10th!!! Kiddin'... kiddin'.... kiddin'....... kinda! ;)
 
0
•••
Yup, thats the bad thing about all this available .cc postings, some people wont be too pleased...

Mike
 
0
•••
You may be right Tippy.... :guilty:

I am going to refrain from posting any more .cc lists... at least for a a little while.

I apologize if I inconvenienced anyone.

Jennifer
 
0
•••
Lol - I'm quite sure there are many peeps in here with similar list as it is :p - We're all procastinators until these list start popping up in front of the newb's - D-:
 
0
•••
Please don't think me inconvenienced!

If I had the dough I woulda reg'ed them so there's no reason to believe they'd still be there when I got 'round to it! :]

As it should be... first come, first served!! ;)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
geology.cc GONE.... damn i wanted to get that one. I practically saw that one go
 
0
•••
I think sharing is a good thing, should not be discouraged. If sharing available list is unappropiate, we should close down the whole "expired domains" section. Agree? And of course upon sharing, those who register the domain SHOULD reward the sharer by donating some NP$. That's the right thing to do, IMHO. Thanks Manicgirl and David for sharing! :gn:
 
0
•••
just checked all the domains! BESIDE THE NAMES..

taken:
chats.cc
glassware.cc
guilds.cc
neon.cc
geology.cc
mvp.cc
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Yup, they were taken thus Manicgirl shaded them grey in her thread. :)
 
0
•••
some were not grey...
 
0
•••
matthew.cc gone :P

Thanks ManicGirl ... Np$ donated :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back