NameSilo

Attorney affiliate programs?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have a domain that would be good for a site that helps visitors find attorneys. I can't seem to find any affiliate programs for attorney leads. Can anyone suggest some?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LegalMatch (CJ - 3 bar performance rating)
RocketLawyer (CJ - 1 bar performance rating)

There may be more - I didn't do an exhaustive search :).

•••
contact some attorneys in your area and work out a deal that would give them exposure by having a link on your site. charge whatever is feasible.

•••
+1 enlytend.

I have seen several at CJ but I don't know how good they preform.

•••
Develop it for any major US city audience. Go to Offer Vault, register and search. Much higher payouts and in most cases you don't need to sell at all. Just send them to complete a form on that merchants site. Payouts $50 - $500.

Good luck

•••
@shtaps...Good Advice, I found OfferVault in conjunction with a CPA WSO that I purchased. It has changed my business plan totally. I am reducing my Adsense ads on all sites to 1 block and replacing them with CPA offers.

This is leading to higher $$$ adsense clicks and the CPA offers pay much better.

Rep added.

•••
I'm glad it works for you. I hope more people will realize this. Adsense is a waste of ad space in most cases. Direct referrals and CPA offers are way to monetize better in most cases. Yes it takes a bit longer to match the offer with your domain but it doesn't have to be a perfect match. One page domains work well. Less work than with minisites and almost the same effect in terms of organic traffic.

I have good converting offers on several "Under construction" sites. Put together a nice "Sorry we are doing maintenance or whatever" note and put email and zip submit offer on it. Tell your visitor how you are giving away this awesome iPad/game or what not (your offer) for their trouble.

If you can match the above with the offer in your niche it will convert at 10-20%. Can you beat that with anything else known to domainers today? Now multiply that with several hundred domains many people here own.

What else can you do? Add one index + download page with a free PLR book (if not available bind 20 PLR articles and call it a report) in your niche. Lock the download with gateway (Blam Ads for higher payouts). Integrate pay with a tweet or FB like before even letting them to see the locked page. Collect their emails with aWeber...

I'm sure you see the potential here. It can be done for every niche and domain. Your visitors don't spend a dime and get what they are looking for, you make $1+ per visitor and it advertises itself for free. Even if they don't complete the offer they made money for you (one in five people that they bring from social platforms will do it and two other will tweet about it bringing more people). If you collect emails and start an email broadcast you can make money for months to come - selling or fishing with offers... I hate the phrase but - it works on auto - pilot; this time for real.

That's thinking outside of the box right there ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back