NameSilo

ATTN: Logo Designers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

rosem

rosem.comEstablished Member
Impact
0
As I posted earlier, I'm working on a logo design tutorial/resource site (LogoLearn) as their is a high demand for Adobe Illustrator tutorials, and very little information on the web about logo design (unless you want to hire someone).

I'm currently done with my sitemap and most of the fine details, but I need some help from the community before I can develope this any further.

Because of this, I have made a simple 25 question survey that should take you no long than 2-3 mintues to fill out. I'm hoping some nice people here on the boards (especially those interested in logo design, and it's related topics) will take a little time to fill out the survey. This will help me better serve everyone when designing the site and it's contents.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Mike

Survey Link
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
About to do the survey, hope it helps.
 
0
•••
awesome, thanks!

and it will help a lot :)
 
0
•••
I will get all the design team at creatable.net to give it a go.
 
0
•••
I just completed the survey.
:)
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone, tell your friends! :)
 
0
•••
Just finished the survey :)
 
0
•••
Completed it for you :tu:
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone!

40 more peoeple and I'll be at 100 - tell your friends! :)

Thanks again,
Mike
 
0
•••
Giving this a little bump/update - I only need about 10 more people to fill this out!

Thanks,
Mike
 
0
•••
done
 
0
•••
Your survey is Done :cy:
 
0
•••
thanks everyone - just need a few more ;)

please tell your friends - haha
 
0
•••
survey completed..
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back