Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction Atom.com ULTRA DOMAIN

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Thomas

Account Suspended
Impact
0
Hey guys.

I have atom.com a very premium domain for sale.

Registrar: Tucows.com

Registered on: July, 1993

Expiry: July, 2015

Starting bid: $5

Increments by: $5

Auction ends 72 hours after last bidder.

Good Luck!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
atom.com ? Created on 1995-06-22 - Expires on 2015-06-21
 
0
•••
$5
 
0
•••
$10
 
0
•••
2000
 
0
•••
This is not believable.
Atom.com redirects to cc.com.
If I were the owner of atom.com, I would not list it for sale here as here mainly domainers. Also, increments of $5?
Wrong registration details?
(Reg-1995 and not 1993.
Registrar - MarkMonitor , only old registrar is tucows)

Seller is a new member.
In my opinion, a bit suspicious.
Anyone buying insist only escrow.
Just my suggestion. Forgive if I am wrong.
 
0
•••
Agreed BrandFisihing, i think it's just trolling.
 
0
•••
This is not believable.
Atom.com redirects to cc.com.
If I were the owner of atom.com, I would not list it for sale here as here mainly domainers. Also, increments of $5?
Wrong registration details?
(Reg-1995 and not 1993.
Registrar - MarkMonitor , only old registrar is tucows)

Seller is a new member.
In my opinion, a bit suspicious.
Anyone buying insist only escrow.
Just my suggestion. Forgive if I am wrong.

You are most probably right with this ;)
 
0
•••
The thread should be closed unless the poster can verify ownership.
 
0
•••
Under observation closed for now :) x
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back