D DotUniverse Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 2 Feedback Jun 2, 2004 308 views 2 replies #1 ATandT.net $7 Expires: Jan 2005 Registered at EV1. Free account creation and push. Payment via PayPal. Last edited: Jun 2, 2004
ATandT.net $7 Expires: Jan 2005 Registered at EV1. Free account creation and push. Payment via PayPal.
F fx-host Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 10 Feedback Jun 2, 2004 #2 Does it have any traffic?
D DotUniverse Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 2 Feedback Jun 2, 2004 #3 Originally posted by fx-host Does it have any traffic? Click to expand... It receives about 170 visits a month, I don't know from where though, I haven't submitted to any search engines or anything. Here's some stats: JUN 04 - 5 (As of the 2nd) MAY 04 - 191 APR 04 - 187 MAR 04 - 228 FEB 04 - 164 JAN 04 - 77 It's hasen't even been a "live" site. I've been using it as a nameserver domain. Last edited: Jun 2, 2004
Originally posted by fx-host Does it have any traffic? Click to expand... It receives about 170 visits a month, I don't know from where though, I haven't submitted to any search engines or anything. Here's some stats: JUN 04 - 5 (As of the 2nd) MAY 04 - 191 APR 04 - 187 MAR 04 - 228 FEB 04 - 164 JAN 04 - 77 It's hasen't even been a "live" site. I've been using it as a nameserver domain.