NameSilo

ARRGGGGHHHHH!!!

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ZuraX

Established Member
Impact
42
I did a page rank (PR) search on my domains and seen 2 are now PR7. Well I just killed them 2 sites 2 months ago or so. I went to the sites to see if the toolbar also said PR7 and the pages turn up as "No site configured at this address."

Seems when I moved my sites to a new server that it grabbed the old servers IP instead of the new one! :((
All is now working right... see if I now make more than the $1.58 or so I have made since Dec 24th.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back