NameSilo

Are these SEO elements...or what?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The company I am working for has recently assigned me to redesign a page of their web site. The only problem is that the code has some parts that I think helped the site to have a good ranking on search engine. So if some of you recognise some of this..please tell me what they do:

1. <!-- <h1><b>keyword1, k2, k3...<b></h1> -->
Do these <!-- help? or why did he put keywords between these characters?

2. <!-- loader -->
<DIV id=web>keyword1, k2, k3...</DIV>
Here I've found a huge amount of keywords...what do <!--loader--!> and DIV do?

3. <DIV id=web>
<H1><B> keyword1, k2, k3...</B></H1></DIV>
Again I see the H1 element and this DIV ....did the former designer tried to place keywords everywhere..or what?

4. </TABLE><INPUT type=hidden value=" keyword 1, k2,....>
Does this really helpes?

From what I knew keywords are to be placed in META tags, titles, descripiton and in anchor text in image links. I am not an expert in web desing so if anyone can explain to me what did the former designer tried with these things.....For those of you that are good in this here's the link to make it a short story:
http://magazin.neramo.ro

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it doen't matters if they haven't used same keyword "too many" times .some search engines are known to have a soft spot for <h1 >,< B > tangs.

•••
perhaps, you can have a look at this

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back