negotiable ArcadeMenu [.com]

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoMarine

Established Member
Impact
1
Domain: arcademenu [.com]
Registrar: GoDaddy.com
Expiry: July 16th 2009
Min Offer: $10 US (please offer this amount or higher thanks)

Comes with the original website + skin + custom logo design which I did personally. You will have full rights to it and I will send you the photoshop files of the logo as well. The website uses the free Aardvark Topsites PHP script. I also added a small animated banner as well.

This website is fully functional you'll just need to set it up on your web hosting and it should run fine.

You can view the site at the domain I set it up to show you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back