IT.COM

traffic ...

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
JUst have 1 year in stats?
or is possible to see more?

•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Could you please provide better screenshots showing the domain name beside the annual stats.
Also another detailed data for the past month showing daily stats of the domain in question.

And what is the minimum offer you can accept ? Thanks

•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
I can see the BIN, i was asking about if you accept offers and what is the range. unless it is only BIN.

i did not comment on the traffic source. i am asking you to provide better screenshots showing the domain name side by side with the stats. so we can confirm this is the domain's stats.

And you only showed a few days not the last months day by day stats.

•••

Last edited:
•••
is it on a sale lander now and not parked?

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
It's a parked landed, with contact link for inquiry, pretty common page, not sure what your question is really asking?

well my question was if its generating revenue now and parked

for me all I see is a uniregistry inquiry form

•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Do you have any source of traffic ? it looks like the visitors can stop at anytime. I had one domain that was generating high revenue and in one week it drop to $0.
create apps.com - has 30 page views each month
apps create.com - approx 27,500 visitors
i would be offer you $50 after i see the source of traffic.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Don't get me wrong,
I make $50 per week for only one domain.
i think it would be better to share the traffic source so the Buyer knows what he/she is going to pay. I might also consider increasing my offer after i take look at it.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
I think I do know enough about domains or else you would not have bought from me, but your domain is clearly not worth your BIN, I could find Domains on name.com that are expired and have been registered since 2005 to 1990 with big traffic daily for 20 dollars.
Your domain is worth less than registration fee if you can't provide the full stats.

I will have to drop the convo.
Good Luck though

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
I think I do know enough about domains or else you would not have bought from me, but your domain is clearly not worth your BIN, I could find Domains on name.com that are expired and have been registered since 2005 to 1990 with big traffic daily for 20 dollars.
Your domain is worth less than registration fee if you can't provide the full stats.

I will have to drop the convo.
Good Luck though
I'm not defending the OP but @Ganewy there are parking services that do not tell you anything about the traffic source so you can't provide anything.

well.. in fact it's more rare to find a service that give you stats about traffic sources as it seem the basis do not provide any info.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back