Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraise this name or else.........

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

semanniamod

Account Closed
Impact
0
EBLACKMAIL.COM How much would you pay? :$:

Thanks,

Semanniamod
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
how much traffic you were getting?
 
0
•••
This sounds like a mischievous domain... with a possibly mischievous site? Electronic Blackmail, that's not good... however, a site could be developped to prevent blackmail.

It's pretty good overall though, I'd say around mid $xx.
 
0
•••
Nice name
Many networks love the "e" in front of sites, so that is a plus
black and mail go together
e black mail
I like this personally, and very good keywords
High $XX to low $xxx
 
0
•••
Just bought the name 3 hours ago. No traffic to report.

Yes, one wonders what fun could be had with this name if used for practical jokes.

Thanks WeAllScream for your thoughts
 
0
•••
No Problem
A good idea for it though, would be say, well if you were experienced enough:

A site where people can cheat other people, such as say: Have a fake survey, and one personal question like " Who is your crush, do you snore, etc." And then that survey is emailed to another person, therefore giving [e Black Mail]

Haha now I want the site :P
 
0
•••
That's good man, got the wheel turning for sure!
 
0
•••
Or else what?????

Will you start eblackmailing me??? HEHEHEHH

Man I am broke you will not get a dime out of me. :D

The domain is a good one I am thinking about eblackmailing you when you sell this :D
 
0
•••
Broke Mayhem? I see you have 420 namebucks? Hmmmm 4:20? Sounds like a eblackmail in the making!
 
0
•••
Oh. heheheh. Man this is just a little collection of my NP$'s.. Have you seen my paypal :yell:

HEHEH.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back