NameSilo

domain Appraise: Sport-Column.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

believe

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey guys, I want to know what you guys think of my new domain name.

www.sport-column.com


I developed it into a sports blog.

I want to know how much I could possibly sell the whole thing for.

thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone?
 
0
•••
$26 - hyphen eats the value. Good for your purpose though!
 
0
•••
Haha how did you come up with your decision(26$) just curious.

Thanks for the appraisal.

I would like to know some other peoples opinion.
 
0
•••
I dont see any high value right now.
Name only, low xx , sorry.
 
0
•••
haha don't be sorry. its been a few weeks and i haven't really developped it much yet. In april(first month it opened) it recieved 600 approx uniques in 26 days. Is that good?
 
0
•••
anymore?
 
0
•••
it recieved 600 approx uniques in 26 days. Is that good?

That is good for a brand new site.

SportsColumn.com would be the best. I would say low $xx to mid $xx right now. The hyphen and the fact that it's Sport Column not Sports Column devalues it.

But if you develop it get some PR and revenue the value of the name will rise.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back