Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraise my domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamescoper

Established Member
Impact
1
I have recently bought http://websinch.com through namepros and it has done well to get an Alexa rank quite quickly i just want to know if my domain has gained or lost any value.

(p.s. it was indexed in google within 48 hours of buying the domain)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
*bump*
 
0
•••
Webs Inch? Maybe I'm just dense, but I don't get it.

Have to say reg fee on this one, sorry.
 
0
•••
Domain itself is worth $0, however the traffic alone is worth a good amount. I am showing an Alexa ranking of

Alexa Rank 1574739 **
Traffic (Visits / Day) 50**
 
0
•••
oh okay thanks for the comments hopefully the rank will go up eventually
 
0
•••
Definitely not worth much unless the word has a unknown meaning. I suggest park it because it has a good amount of traffic you may get some clicks which = revenue. Some is better then none.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back