NameSilo

domain Appraise For Mvova.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Mahm0ud

Established Member
Impact
29
6 months ago I made a post about this domain saying that I got three 4-figure offers for it and everyone thought I was a liar :xf.smile:. I wasn't, but I understand why they said that now, because when I negotiated with these buyers a month after, turned out they're not really interested, they were brokers. Apparently it costs 0$ to make an offer so there's a 50 or 60% chance they're not serious. For those who wonder How I got these offers; some friends of mine helped me advertise this domain but apparently it didn't work.

Now I can't really tell how much it costs but someone said to me that it's minimum value is (7- 10 %) from the Appraisal valuation, 1540$ according to Afternic which is (100$ to 150$)

What do you guys think? Do I offer it here for this price or what?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back