IT.COM

domain Appraisals StarRevue. com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nizar369

Impact
Hello guys I will be happy with your ratings on Star Revue. com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Hi Nizar369

The sales velocity of the keyword "star" is high as there have been 870 sales with this keyword at Namebio.com over the past 5 years, which is a good thing.

However, the deal breaker could be due to the word "Revue" as I perceive this as not an English dictionary word, meaning it's a nonsensical word. Perhaps I am wrong and there is a proper dictionary word in other languages than English but at this point, I rate this domain according to the English dictionary.

Other "good" factors include the .com extension, 3 other TLDs are registered (indicating a possible interest with other domains), and a short 9-character word domain that you have chosen.

I checked the stats of this domain via ExpiredDomains.net and I found the "Add Date" to be in 2019. I am not sure if that's the year you acquired the domain; if that is true, that means you have been holding on to the domain for 5 years. For me, if the acquisition cost is not too expensive, I would recommend dropping the domain (disclaimer: this is not investment advice) if there are no offers after 5 years. It just means that the domain you are holding is not perceived to be valuable to the market.

I can't give a direct valuation but the above are my points regarding the domain.

Best of luck and keep going on!

abcuser123

Last edited:
•••
Well a Revue basically means a collection of short acts or performances, sometimes linked or with a story-line.

I'm wondering if the OP is mistaken the word with that of Review

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back