NameSilo

domain Appraisals Belly.bio

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bell19

New Member
Impact
0
Belly.bio
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What a catchy little name. I'm not a fan of all these new tlds but that is certainly the way to use them. I see Bellybio.com is up for sale at $3k - I would list it for the same or thereabouts.

These kind of clever and clicky word plays with tlds is the way to go imo so much better that boring pairings that will never unseat the .com or even worse the split word formats (tld making up the PART word)

I like your thinking and commercial marketers will come to like them to. Probably more for campaigns than outright business names.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$10 to $35 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back