domain Appraisals Appreciated - de/ dom/ .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGH150

Established Member
Impact
For the record I do not believe these will bring in XX,XXX and fully expect most to fall in the XX-XXX range, but any thoughts/ criticisms are appreciated.

De/ dom / .com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I cant see any value in these names

You cannot get into domaining and start registering names straight away. You have to read through this forum for a few months first to get an idea of what makes a name valuable

Check out namebio.com and DNJouirnal.com to see recent sales

Good luck

•••
I cant see any value in these names

You cannot get into domaining and start registering names straight away. You have to read through this forum for a few months first to get an idea of what makes a name valuable

Check out namebio.com and DNJouirnal.com to see recent sales

Good luck

I greatly appreciate your opinion! I've actually been shadow watching for a while now, and have done quite a bit of research, these by far are some of the more questionable ones I've registered recently (the ignore the keyword research and buy handreg bug finally got to me).

If anything this post was to set me straight so I don't continue down this dark potentially troublesome path. I have a site for blogger domains so perhaps I will try to flip them for 20 there.

Thank you again!

•••
I would stay away from hand-regging names too, look at dropping/expiring names and also emailing buyers of good names and try and find bargains. They are out there if you look hard enough.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back