Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisal...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BatRastard

Established Member
Impact
8
I realize that this is actually an incorrect spelling and that may well impact the name value but lets have at it.


NotebookBatterys.com


I am going to set it up with affiliates to sell (well hopefully anyway) through eBatts and other such sites.

TNX,
BR
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
too long, plus the incorrect spelling you pointed out.

reg fee to $15, IMHO.
 
0
•••
Too many things going wrong for this domain. Reg. fees IMO...good luck!
 
0
•••
$0 - reg fee wholesale due to spelling.

Mike
 
0
•••
RegFee from me also.
ST
 
0
•••
Thanks... As I was saying I grabbed it to set up as an affiliate thing. I figure I can cover all my cost rather easily and turn a few bucks each month. I'll let ya know how it goes.
 
0
•••
$5-$10 due to the spelling!
Good luck with your business BatRastard ^^
 
0
•••
Originally posted by BatRastard
Thanks... As I was saying I grabbed it to set up as an affiliate thing. I figure I can cover all my cost rather easily and turn a few bucks each month. I'll let ya know how it goes.

An "affiliate thing" could have some potential, as you've mentioned.
$0.00 - Reg. fee (wholesale), IMHO.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back