Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Appraisal needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mubashshar

New Member
Impact
0
my domain names are

doctorsbuzz.com and doctorsbuzz.net please help and what price i should ask for them any idea??
:wave::wave:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
cute, but you need the perfect buyer...if I owned them, I would be happy with a $50 offer for each. I am not sure if they are available, but I think "doctorbuzz" sounds better.
 
0
•••
my domain names are

doctorsbuzz.com and doctorsbuzz.net please help and what price i should ask for them any idea??
:wave::wave:

I'd accept anything I get for such names.
 
0
•••
Domain Appraisal .COM

i agree
 
0
•••
Thanks for your reply.....
 
0
•••
medical gossip site, not to sure, end user maybe $100 if your lucky for the pair.
 
0
•••
Any idea where can I list them free for sell , I am very confused by the search result :?:?
 
0
•••
I would say $25 at best for the paid.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back