domain Appraisal - ITShy.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

careit

New Member
Impact
0
I would appreciate an honest appraisal of ITShy.com

The target would be for a computer illiterate market i.e. IT (information technology) Shy - I took the domain because it is short, rememberable and pronouncable.

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Does anyone have an opinion on this, even if it is "trash trash trash"? I just need a bit of feedback to help my domain purchasing skills! :)
 
0
•••
IT is associated with people like network administrators and such. "ComputerShy" or "PCShy" would make more sense, IMO.

Still, I suppose it could work as an informational site to those considering getting into the IT field, but want some questions answered...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back