NameSilo

domain appraisal help for 2 .net & .com sets

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrtall

New Member
Impact
0
I have freemusicnetwork.com and.net and pcgaragesale.com and .net and am wondering if I should develop or sell... they both seem to me like they'd be worth money, but I don't seem to have a good sense for this.

Thanks for any replies...

Jim
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i smell some money in freemusicnetwork.com as is value $20-$40. developed would be way better.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back