Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisal for techlia.com please

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

sowcel

New Member
Impact
0
I want to buy a domain for an electronic device company, and I am looking for appraisal recommendations for the domain techlia.com. Currently, a domain seller sells it for $2,495.00

I appreciate your valuable contributions.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you love it as the end user and you're happy with that price, go ahead. I wouldn't say its a necessarily outrageous ask, but negotiate if you can
 
0
•••
Low-xx to High-xx
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back