domain Appraisal for CarRefill.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Achumi

Established Member
Impact
Can someone please appraise my domain CarRefill.com?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For "fill" - Mid XXX / Low X,XXX
For "refill" - Make Offer

Would much prefer "fill", if anything. Take offers on it...if you ever fetched a Low / Mid XXX bid, I'd take it. IMO

•••
Thank you for your time @jhm
If I can't sell it, I'll try creating a blog with it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
DomainPriceDateVenue
cargames.com144,444 USD2016-11-06WebQuest
carsales.com744,444 USD2007-07-24T.R.A.F.F.I.C.
These sales are neither recent nor relevant. Making comparisons like this only serve to get the OP excited with no good reason.

Fully agree with @jhm. I would take what you can get. It's not a terribly strong name.

•••
These sales are neither recent nor relevant. Making comparisons like this only serve to get the OP excited with no good reason.

Fully agree with @jhm. I would take what you can get. It's not a terribly strong name.

If you have a better price, let's talk numbers. Why do you assume only your boats would sail, or make the shore? If this data is giving someone a reason to price their domains, why stir the pond? You are negating their hopes, and that is not welcome. Thanks for your valuable time.

Last edited:
•••
If you have a better price, let's talk numbers. Why do you assume only your boats would sail, or make the shore? If this data is giving someone a reason to price their domains, why stir the pond? You are negating their hopes, and that is not welcome. Thanks for your valuable time.
You're new here, so let me tell you that the absolute #1 most important thing a new domainer needs is for their hopes to be negated.

Spend some time here. Learn why the information you provided is incredibly naïve and misleading. Then you'll be in a better place to discuss name appraisals.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back