A andersdb Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Sep 28, 2004 294 views 3 replies #1 Appraisals or suggestions appreciated for: opiates.co.uk I thought that it might suit a web site about their pain relief use in medicine or the treatment of addiction. Thanks
Appraisals or suggestions appreciated for: opiates.co.uk I thought that it might suit a web site about their pain relief use in medicine or the treatment of addiction. Thanks
L lind Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Sep 28, 2004 #2 Nice name - short one worder, I'm not sure if the co.uk fits in this case though. But both uses you suggested are perfectly OK IMO. Good luck!
Nice name - short one worder, I'm not sure if the co.uk fits in this case though. But both uses you suggested are perfectly OK IMO. Good luck!
P primacomputer Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 28 Sep 28, 2004 #3 I think the .co.uk fits perfectly with opiates. The relevance of this may be lost on one not living in a city ceded in the Treaty of Nanking. Excellent name for any one looking to rekindle the “spice trade”. Worth more than a few bob as a single word .co.uk
I think the .co.uk fits perfectly with opiates. The relevance of this may be lost on one not living in a city ceded in the Treaty of Nanking. Excellent name for any one looking to rekindle the “spice trade”. Worth more than a few bob as a single word .co.uk
A andersdb Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Sep 29, 2004 #4 Thanks for the feedback. I didnt spot the historical Hong Kong aspect when I got the name. But also legit pharmaceuticals industry is fairly large in the uk, so hopefully this domain will have some potential.
Thanks for the feedback. I didnt spot the historical Hong Kong aspect when I got the name. But also legit pharmaceuticals industry is fairly large in the uk, so hopefully this domain will have some potential.