Dynadot

domain Apetown.eth

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Martin Hunter

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Only 1 .eth sale was reported. I am not sure if the sales are being reported or not. My knowledge is also limited in this extension but looking at the activity by BAYC holders on Twitter, I am taking a guess that this may sell for low XXX.
Take more opinions on this, though.

•••
Only 1 .eth sale was reported. I am not sure if the sales are being reported or not. My knowledge is also limited in this extension but looking at the activity by BAYC holders on Twitter, I am taking a guess that this may sell for low XXX.
Take more opinions on this, though.
Yeah, I'm honestly not sure why they would be reported—what, with a huge benefit of crypto being the anonymity. I'm pretty familiar with the crypto scene and, as you mentioned, with the BAYC going crazy right now (highest number for one so far was $11M to an anonymous buyer), as well as dozens, if not hundreds of copy-cat NFTs popping up, I think I have myself a pretty good domain. I own tons of .eth domains that I am almost certain will be booming before too long—I'd recommend anyone to buy them up now, the crypto/NFT boom is going to be every bit as big as the .com boom, only difference being that we have the chance to be early on this one ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back