Domain Empire

Anyone used Macaria?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The CEO

Established Member
Impact
I registered a domain name and process everything. now I received an email that the domain is not available and it was registered to someone else. Now how long the refund will take?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I registered a domain name and process everything. now I received an email that the domain is not available and it was registered to someone else. Now how long the refund will take?
First of all the correct name for that registry is MARCARIA Not Macaria like you stated... LOL the meaning of that Worthless brand is Marca means Brand in spanish, Ria is just the prefix to make it "brandable" ahahahaha.

Now you just learned your first LESSON on choosing the Registry of your domains/portfolio. Never use a scam worthless untrusty unkown cheap poor registry like Marcaria:xf.laugh:

Probably you will NEVER get a Refund of your money, dont worry losing money is the Hard part of Domaining! WELCOME to the Domain Industry! ahahahahahaha!! :ROFL:

•••
For roughly half a second, I thought I was reading "anyone used Malaria"

Last edited:
•••
Always find marcaria when searching obscure domain name extensions from far off islands. Never registered anything with them as something seems amiss. Just feels like a dodgy company. The web site has a very 90's design feel and the photographs are clearly fake or from a stock image library. You just don't feel like it's 2022 when your on marcaria's web site.

•••
First of all the correct name for that registry is MARCARIA Not Macaria like you stated... LOL the meaning of that Worthless brand is Marca means Brand in spanish, Ria is just the prefix to make it "brandable" ahahahaha.

Now you just learned your first LESSON on choosing the Registry of your domains/portfolio. Never use a scam worthless untrusty unkown cheap poor registry like Marcaria:xf.laugh:

Probably you will NEVER get a Refund of your money, dont worry losing money is the Hard part of Domaining! WELCOME to the Domain Industry! ahahahahahaha!! :ROFL:

No. It's Italian.

Always find marcaria when searching obscure domain name extensions from far off islands. Never registered anything with them as something seems amiss. Just feels like a dodgy company. The web site has a very 90's design feel and the photographs are clearly fake or from a stock image library. You just don't feel like it's 2022 when your on marcaria's web site.

They're legit. Icann accredited, however...

Not your usual registrar. Basically one you would go through for brand protection in some obscure TLDs.

They have a vast network. Get to know them, meet the right people and they are great.

They have local legal presence in a lot of countries which would be a requirement for some ccTLDs.

Not the best, not the worst.

•••
No. It's Italian.
Whatever, Potatoes & Patata LOL :-P

Spanish and Italian are similar in some common words, but there are a lot of italian Scammers too! :ROFL:

They're legit.
Yea legit to SCAM!! the member clearly said:
the domain is not available and it was registered to someone else

And that IS A SCAM here in America, Asia, Europe and Africa! ahahaha a SCAM IS A SCAM!!
Not the best, not the worst.
Marcaria is the Worst of the Worst!! I found that registry like 5 years ago, and I noticed many shady things in "their services" that made run away from them in 5 seconds! thats why I laugh when I read this post, that proves my thoughts about that fraudulent registry.

•••
Whatever, Potatoes & Patata LOL :-P

Spanish and Italian are similar in some common words, but there are a lot of italian Scammers too! :ROFL:

Italy_Spain_Locator.png

And that IS A SCAM here in America, Asia, Europe and Africa! ahahaha a SCAM IS A SCAM!!

No it isn't. There are plenty of reasons a domain could come up unregistered when in fact it is.

They're probably just going to refund OP. A glitch, error or whatever. No scam at all. It happens at a variety of registrars every day.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scam

The usual reason why people run into issues is because they use a registrar like marcaria to register an obscure tld and expect it to work just like you'd register a gTLD. It doesn't.

Without knowing the domain + tld it's hard to tell what's going on but calling them scammers based on the facts presented is defamatory.

Would they deny a refund? Different story.

I noticed many shady things in "their services"

Out of curiousity, like what?

Now on topic: you may be able to check their TOS for the refund policy.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back