Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Anyone use DomainEmbarking ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

CadyDoo

Established Member
Impact
1
Anyone here use Domain Embarking ?

What are your thoughts ?



cadydoo
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I just read about their service. They say they have 2 options to embark your domain name. One option consists of a free content rich site "but" with 50% shared profits from your Google AdSense account. Firstly, if you are using your own AdSense account why would you want to share it with the company and also with other members of Embarkit? The second option mentions $9.95 per month/perdomain where you can keep all the AdSense earnings for yourself. I think this is way too expensive to get your own hard earned AdSense income.

The other question marks are, why should your earnings be shared by other embarkit members? If you have a site that receives high traffic, you would be sharing your income with all members of Embarkit. That means even a site with no income would be pulling in income from a top performing site, leaving the high performing site with lesser revenue.

I may have understood the model wrong. But of what I did, it made very less sense. Their pages look great, but the business model seems a bit awry.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
i have two names with them, on the "free plan" those two names are making more money per day there, than they did at sedo, the revenue sharing is a good thing, everyone gets a peice of the pie from every other member there, over all, i will need more time to give embarking a true rating, the other good part to it, it is a website that is crawled by SE's , and can get your names indexed with SE's, most parking service landing pages turn off google big time, so far i like it.
 
0
•••
I would suggest building your own minisites and adding some adsense ads to them.
 
0
•••
I would suggest to keep away from scammers like Addison Bachman from DomainEmbarking.com
It's to bad the thread in question where this has been discussed between forum staff and Bachman himself can not be found for some reason.

But you would get a bad feeling as well about it.
 
0
•••
Interesting....

Damion said:
I would suggest to keep away from scammers like Addison Bachman from DomainEmbarking.com
It's to bad the thread in question where this has been discussed between forum staff and Bachman himself can not be found for some reason.

But you would get a bad feeling as well about it.

Could this thread moderator or someone from NP please comment about why the earlier DomainEmbarking thread referred to by Damion, seems to no longer be accessible? It sounds as if that thread contained some useful information for anyone wishing to consider using DomainEmbarking. Thanks. CanBrit
 
0
•••
i'd like to see the thread too.

the only thing i have to judge him on is http://www.addisonbbachman.com/

From there, he seems like an OK guy. Then again, it was all surely written by the man himself.

But I want to hear some more info - something that perhaps you know and we don't, damion
 
0
•••
canbrit said:
Could this thread moderator or someone from NP please comment about why the earlier DomainEmbarking thread referred to by Damion, seems to no longer be accessible? It sounds as if that thread contained some useful information for anyone wishing to consider using DomainEmbarking. Thanks. CanBrit

:hi:

I had contacted the Moderator by PM when the entire original thread just
suddenly disappeared.

The disappearance happened soon after postings started that the Embarking.com owner (allegedly) had a history as a scammer.

Scammer or not, I thought some explanation should have been offered.

Just removing the entire thread offered no protection to the innocents who may have signed up as beta testers for Domain Embarking.

I never did get a response from that Moderator.

Patrick
 
0
•••
From what i remember he was scamming people with his pool building business so i did a couple of searches and found these links:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff229656.htm
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff191610.htm
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff205613.htm

He worked under the company name BajaPools.com which holds the same registrant details as Domainembarking.com

New Net Profits Inc.
P.O. Box 2861
Covina, California 91722
United States

His replies when confronted with this immediately made him violent in his tone and unprofessional in his whole demeanor.

Judge for yourself with above material and dig deeper if you like.
I will personally never want to get involved with this individual.
 
1
•••
Damion said:
I would suggest to keep away from scammers like Addison Bachman from DomainEmbarking.com
It's to bad the thread in question where this has been discussed between forum staff and Bachman himself can not be found for some reason.

But you would get a bad feeling as well about it.



:o i have a couple of names there, i had no idea of this scammer, now i must move those names, scammers are scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
0
•••
Just be glad Damion is here to save your asses :) Good job Damion. I just squashed another thread too.

Damion said:
From what i remember he was scamming people with his pool building business so i did a couple of searches and found these links:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff229656.htm
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff191610.htm
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff205613.htm

He worked under the company name BajaPools.com which holds the same registrant details as Domainembarking.com



His replies when confronted with this immediately made him violent in his tone and unprofessional in his whole demeanor.

Judge for yourself with above material and dig deeper if you like.
I will personally never want to get involved with this individual.
 
0
•••
It's too bad - I would have sent 100 names over there. That is exactly the kind of site I'd like to see some of my names on. Does anybody know of a service that offers mini sites just like domainembarking that isn't questionable? I know about whypark and 1plus. Is imodo coming soon?
 
0
•••
can people give me some more info on this as i too have a site parked there, please PM me if you dont want to put on here, thanks.

(should i move it?) I only have the one, which im just testing at the moment.
 
0
•••
What more info do you need?
Addison the one who "runs" domainembarking has been banned from NP as FYI after his tantrum.

Dump them and use a solid service.
 
0
•••
allendesign said:
It's too bad - I would have sent 100 names over there. That is exactly the kind of site I'd like to see some of my names on. Does anybody know of a service that offers mini sites just like domainembarking that isn't questionable? I know about whypark and 1plus. Is imodo coming soon?

:td: I just dipped on the water one of my low performing website with domainembark, but after searching for this thread (thanks to damion), I don't think it would be a good idea to leave it there.

Better sign on with Bodis Allen, so you can get on the boat to reel in 100% ppc revenue. Next year, they will be offering a similar program as domainembark started.
:wave:
 
0
•••
.X. said:
i have two names with them, on the "free plan" those two names are making more money per day there, than they did at sedo, the revenue sharing is a good thing, everyone gets a peice of the pie from every other member there, over all, i will need more time to give embarking a true rating, the other good part to it, it is a website that is crawled by SE's , and can get your names indexed with SE's, most parking service landing pages turn off google big time, so far i like it.

.X. said:
i will need more time to give embarking a true rating

:hi .x,

Please update us.

Are you still using DomainEmbarking?

Results???

Patrick
 
0
•••
I tried domainembarking as my first parking effort. I think I parked 3-4 geo websites there. While it did get me some exposure on search engines rather quickly, there was little or no Click Thru to the ads, so my revenue was minimal. I moved to Bodis. I cannot comment on Addison's reputation, but one time I did call him directly with a question about his operation and he was very straightforward.
 
0
•••
I was just contacted by them again. I had parked a domain with them and although I set it up, they never approved it and never responded to any of my emails. I later gave up and moved it someplace else. I am responding to their email with this story to see what they say if anything. I now have over 300 domains and would have used them if they had just treated my right.

By the way, if someone is considering using them, I strongly suggest you checking out the owner's site listed above. I think it provides some good information about them and can help you to make a dicision about trying them.

I like giving someone a second chance if they seem to deserve it. Hah! That goes for Bodis who dumped me along with so many others, but they'd REALLY have to make some big changes and come crawling...!
 
0
•••
i tried them with one of my domains. it helped to rich google pr1, but i did not get any clicks out of it.
 
0
•••
Update: Addison sent me a number of emails and apologized about my not getting any response from them in the past. He went out of his way to figure our where my old account was and get it restored along with all the setup info I had entered for my one domain. :) As I have time I will try to give an update on how it's working and if I put some more domains there. If the domains can get some PR as reported above that might help to make it worth trying.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back