Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Anyone know how to do this??!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

thepurplecow

BioSpherical.netEstablished Member
Impact
20
Hi,

Firstly, see http://www.gettingGlobal.com/index1.php.

I need to know how you can make the map so visitors can move it around using a 'hand' tool - they just click and drag and the map moves. Do you see what I mean?! I may not have explained it very well.
Anyway, any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance. :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
yeah google map uses this functionality too i think, i'm not too sure how it's done but wouldn't mind finding out just out of interest, i know how to do it in flash but that's about it
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back