Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Anybody live in Phoenix, AZ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jstenn13

UltraDomains.comEstablished Member
Impact
646
Hi Everyone,

I am based in Phoenix, AZ and am looking to meet others that live here as well. If you live in the Phoenix area or know of a domain investor, domain broker, or anyone else in the industry that lives in Phoenix that you think would be a good contact please let me know.

Thanks,

Josh
 
6
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi. I am in Maricopa. Did you go to the Godaddy meetup a their headquarters last year?
 
3
•••
Welcome to the forum. :)
 
3
•••
I have a home in Scottsdale,
Aka "Snottsdale" or the Snow Capitol of the South ...
 
1
•••
Hi. I am in Maricopa. Did you go to the Godaddy meetup a their headquarters last year?
Very cool. I like going down to Maricopa to play Southern Dunes, although I haven't done so in a couple years. I didn't go to that Meetup last year, but I'd like to if they do it again this year.
 
1
•••
I have a home in Scottsdale,
Aka "Snottsdale" or the Snow Capitol of the South ...
Scottsdale is actually where I live too. Let me know if you'd like to meet up when you're in town next.
 
1
•••
Scottsdale is actually where I live too. Let me know if you'd like to meet up when you're in town next.

Haha, I'd like that my friend but due to investments overseas, I have not been back home in over 2 years ...
But I miss the 110° weather and the chipotle on every corner ;)

One day though, one day ... If I have a big sale here soon maybe I'll fly there just to shake your hand because I am a spontaneous guy !
Hahaha
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Haha, I'd like that my friend but due to investments overseas, I have not been back home in over 2 years ...
But I miss the 110° weather and the chipotle on every corner ;)

One day though, one day ... If I have a big sale here soon maybe I'll fly there just to shake your hand because I am a spontaneous guy !
Hahaha
appreciate the comedic/sarcastic nature of your responses! (y)
 
2
•••
appreciate the comedic/sarcastic nature of your responses! (y)

Funny part is I am serious ;)

Plenty of million dollar deals in hand and if I close one, we'll then why the hell not ! Just do it ...

Plan to fly to China too once I get my mandarin in check, was flirting with a Chinese girl and I ended up looking like a scum bag...
 
3
•••
Hey @jstenn13 ...hope it is okay if this Canadian...
Welcome-Namepros-briguy-(myway2fortune.info).jpg

Hope to see you aroundmm
 
2
•••
Welcome to namepros.
 
2
•••
Good luck finding local contacts. Plenty of people willing to help out here too.
 
1
•••
2
•••
I'm about an hour and a half up north in Prescott.
 
1
•••
welCome:)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back